SVN is known for inclusivity and trust through our transparent sales process. Working with our Shared Value Network®, we create demand for properties through shared fee incentives, online marketing, and property broadcasts.
SVN is the industry leader in collaboration. We believe that by working together, we can drive commercial real estate forward and prosper. Our culture gives every Advisor the opportunity to succeed on his or her own, while also being part of a larger team that works, plays, and wins together.
Experience the Shared Value Network
At SVN, you have a tremendous opportunity to grow your business and make an impact in the communities you serve. You will be empowered to take your career where you want it to go in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates.
SVN by the numbers
Our focus on moving the commercial real estate industry forward has attracted a strong and powerful team of real estate professionals. Together, we have grown the SVN® brand into a globally recognized establishment that continues to grow and prosper.
$ Billion Total Value of Transactions (sale & lease)
Million+ SF in Properties Managed
The SVN® brand was founded in 1987 out of a desire to improve the commercial real estate industry for all stakeholders through cooperation and organized competition. SVN is now a globally recognized commercial real estate brand comprised of over 200 offices and 1,620 Advisors and staff united by a shared vision of creating value with clients, colleagues and our communities. When clients choose SVN, they mobilize the entire SVN organization of experts and all our trusted relationships to act on their behalf. This shared network is the SVN® Difference.
Collaborative prosperity has long been a hallmark of the SVN culture. Our modern and progressive business model is built on the collective strength of collaboration and is supported by an open, transparent, and inclusive culture. By sharing data, fees, knowledge, and opportunities, we are accelerating innovation and growth within the brokerage community and driving outsized success for our clients, our colleagues, and our communities. This leads to healthy competition.
Training and Mentoring
SVN’s training and mentoring programs leverage a combination of award-winning online training, live training events, and local training, as well as one-on-one and small-group mentoring and coaching to help you build your career. These programs provide the tools necessary for both industry newcomers and seasoned CRE professionals to grow and prosper.
What we are looking for:
- New-To-Business Commercial Real Estate Brokers that are motivated to make money in a career with limitless potential, have the tenacity to make cold calls to accelerate the growth of their business, and a commitment to their client’s success
- Experienced Investment Sales Brokers, Leasing Brokers, and Tenant Representatives who want to leverage their client list and experience with a nationally-recognized brand to take their business to the next level.
At SVN, you have a tremendous opportunity to grow your business and make an impact in the communities you serve. You will be empowered to take your career where you want it to go in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates. We support the CREW Network and pledge to stand for diversity, equity and inclusion in commercial real estate.
What SVN SCRE Commercial Offers:
- The ability to self-direct your future and schedule, with expert guidance and coaching
- The advantages of being part of a global brand, with the ability to participate in transactions from across the country and around the world
- An office culture that is refreshingly different from other firms – true collaboration with charismatic coworkers. No “locked doors, locked drawers.”
- Support and one-on-one coaching to help you grow your business through our in-person and online programs
- Cloud-based technology that lets you be productive from any device, anytime, anywhere
- A full range of enterprise-grade research and support tools to better support your clients (CoStar, REIS, Real Capital Analytics, ESRI, Reonomy, Buildout,, etc)
- Awards, ranking, and incentives that let you compete on a national scale
- A modern office with supportive coworkers that enjoy coming together for our monthly social gatherings, community involvement/ giving back to the community, and annual events
Candidates Should Possess/Requirements/About You:
- The Desire to Make Money
- The Commitment to Learn
- The Intensity to Build a Book of Business
- The Tenacity to Cold Call
- The Ability to Communicate, Analyze & Deliver
- A real estate license (not required for initial interview)
Day in the Life:
- Business development – research potential new clients, cold-calling, setting meetings
- Present proposals and executive briefings to potential clients
- Read news publications to ensure staying current with the market
- Analyze and extract trends in your marketplace
- Communicate with clients to ensure they receive the best service and are informed
- Contract Negotiation and Management
Invest in your future with SVN.
*This is a 100% commission-based position. New hires can make $20 – 50K in their first year, with the potential to double year-over-year the first three years. Then, top earners are well into six figures.
All SVN® offices are independently owned and operated and are equal opportunity employers.
Learn what culture means to us
Our company was founded on the belief that proactively cooperating and collaborating with the global commercial real estate community is the right thing to do for our clients and the best way to ensure maximum value for a property. We’ve expanded this ideology to include a Shared Value Network approach across all our service lines, offices and the communities where our Advisors live and work.
Work with an award-winning real estate company